What is FINPACK?:
FINPACK is a software system for farmers, ranchers and other agricultural producers. This comprehensive software suite covers all aspects of running a successful farm operation.
FINPACK is a good software option if you're looking into a farm expansion or farm transfer, need to organize your financial information, are starting a new farm or if you're entering into a farm partnership.
- Input guide for an agricultural business plan.
- Tips about what to include in your business plan.
- Comprehensive business plan outline.
- Sample business plans from real working farms.
- Tips for additional business resources on the web.
- Video tips about your business plan
FINPACK System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 98, 2000 or XP.
- 128 MB RAM.
- 233 MHz WindowsIntel Pentium processor or faster.
- 100 MG free disk space.
- Internet connection for software download.
- CD-ROM drive for software installation.
$99 - Business Plan Personal Version: This system can be used for one farm and will not expire. Best for producers.
$295 - Business Plan Professional Version: This system can be used for multiple farm entities and software does not expire. Best for educators or other professionals who may need to create and manage more than a single business plan.
Free Trial: A free trial is available by filling out a quick form.
FINPACK Contact Information:
The Center for Farm Financial Management
University of Minnesota
130 Classroom Office Building
1994 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 55108