In case you haven't heard, Pinterest is the new darling of the social media world. In many cases, organic businesses fit in perfectly at Pinterest as there's a growing base of organic and food minded consumers joining up. However, Pinterest isn't without its own learning curve, so a nice little ebook can help.
I downloaded the ebook (to make sure I wasn't recommending pure spam) and it was pretty good in my opinion. There's info included about...
- What Pinterest is and how come it may matter for your business (including impressive traffic stats).
- Some basics of how the Pinterest site (and pins) work.
- How to create an account plus start to build up followers.
- Pinterest etiquette.
- How to engage and promote other like-minded businesses on the site.
- B2B use of the site.
- Measuring your participation impact.
- Some example brands who have done well on Pinterest.
- And more...
All in all, I found the whole book an engaging read, packed with useful tips. It was clearly written for folks new to Pinterest, yet had lots of extra tips even experienced Pinterest users will find helpful. Plus, you can't beat FREE! Download How to Use Pinterest for Business
Learn more about organic marketing: